[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Awkward Giantess Needs Help (HD)

I woke up in a bit of a predicament this morning. Normally sitting at a measly 5’2”, waking up as a giantess was a huge surprise. Stressed and desperate for some help, I stumble across you; a tiny little man in comparison to my gigantic size.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Giantess Latina Milf Lola Love saying fee fi fo fum & Towering over you upskirt Coffee Making & Drinking Soft VORE

Giantess Latina Milf Lola Love saying fee fi fo fum & Towering over you upskirt Coffee Making & Drinking Soft VORE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Lindell - Perfect Massive Teeth, Hungry Giantess Devours and digests you ! 2K (FHD)

Perfect Massive Incisors, Powerful Molars. Hungry Giantess Devours you, bites of and chews your face like a gum, crushes your head and body and describes how she will digest you ! Russian language script, English scene with strong accent. High res intraoral images at the end.
:: Click for all VR360 giantess clips ::

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Savannah Fox Captures Campers

The Campers never learn. Savannah Fox finds a couple and snatches them out of their tent and proceeds have her way with them in many ways, She uses them as sex toys and breaks them and sticks them up her ass and masturbates with the guy she captured.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Fully naked BBW giantess in stockings crashes on your face her big pussy in shower

You are so miserable and small in compare with my huge ass. Be very careful cause mu huge bubble ass can destroy you. I crash my huge booty over you but are you prepared to see closeup of ultra huge pussy?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Ivy Secret & Sadie Holmes Shove Shrunken Booger Brothers Up Their Noses (HD 1080p MP4)

Sadie Holmes and Ivy Secret sit with their tiny little pathetic shrunken Brothers. The girls call them booger heads and laugh about how small they are. Sadie and Ivy laugh and say they know exactly what to do with "booger head" brothers...and the girls shove their tiny brothers up their nose. Sadie and Ivy make fun of their little brothers being boogers and pull them in and out of their noses. After they have their fun...they decide to do what they used to do - Eat their boogers! (Custom Clip. Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Ivy or Sadie? Email us today.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Daughter Torments Tiny Family More Pt 2

EXPLICIT TALK INVOLVING TOILET THEMES. In this continuation custom it's part 2 of 'Daughter Shoves Her Tiny Family In Ass' I am the daughter again and I saved my family from in my toilet from last time. I'm still upset with mom but I try and show them my nice side. I tease them and toy around and let them know how they should worship me forever. They are super small and I go about teasing them with my huge ass farting on them and the more I am cruel the hornier I get. It becomes there bed time and I shove them all in my asshole again for a round 2... I guess I didn't change after all!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Si', ti mangio! [HOPE],

ITALIAN LANGUAGE / VIDEO IN LINGUA ITALIANA (ITA - ITALIANO)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Megan Jones vore session HD

You have a session with Megan Jones. She does not fully understand your fetish. She doesn't get why you would want to be swallowed whole and digested by her. She tells you what is in store for you once you are swallowed but you still want to go. She puts you in her mouth and swallows you. As you slide down her throat she traces your path. When you enter her belly she describes what is going to happen next, how you will be digested and excreted in the morning. (First part of clip is POV and second part is third person view.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:39 pm

GIANTESS Shrunken men vs patent heels in slow motion [10603]

Shrunken men in my kitchen. Get out of my way! Recorded at 1/4 speed xx

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess