[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Giantess Buddah

Giantess Buddah

Giantess Buddah

Postby Buddah » Mon May 04, 2020 7:00 pm

A week in the Bush... 1920x1080 MP4

This clip includes: Shrinking of multiple people,Giantess, held captive by Giantess, Vore, Punished by Giantess, Forced Ass Smelling, Put in Ass Crack, Big Bush, Hairy Bush, Shrunken men in bush, Tiny man swallowed, Ass, Leather, boots, POV, Mouth Close up, Teeth Close up, redhead, redheaded older woman,

I am a wonderful giantess. My"tinies" are VERY well taken care of and live the life of luxury in their quarters provided by me. My powers are strong and many are shrunken to the size of my finger nail. I often place them in a locket on my necklace and take them with me wherever I go, but when they are home alone I tell them that they MUST stay in their place because it is MUCH too dangerous for them when I am not here.

I am at my wits ends with these last four tinies of mine. I made the mistake of assuming that they would realize the strength of my powers and obey me out of fear so I have treated them VERY well, but when I come home to find they have yet again, escaped I decide to REALLY teach them a lesson!

I am wearing my tight leather pants and a pair of dark pink high heel boots. I walk around on the hard wood floors trying to find my lost crew of men.I lean down and finally catch them.

One of them begins to rant and rave. I can see his tiny arms wailing in anger. I pop him right in my mouth and swish him around to put him in his place and show him who's boss. I explain to him thatI could very well leave him there and go out in public. He is so small that someone would simply think e is a grain go broccoli or some other food. I show him exactly what I would do by raking him up and down over my teeth before removing him from my gigantic, enormous mouth with razor sharp teeth that could very easily end his life in a split second.

I hav been planning this lesson that I am about to teach the tiny crew of men for weeks now. Normally I keep my pussy shaven smooth so that they can oil it and slide down it for their entertainment, but since I saw this coming and knew they would be escaping again I have been letting my dark, full bush grow out.

They do not like pussy hair/bush at all so I know this will be the perfect torment for them.

I explain to them that they are hereby sentenced to one single week in the bush! None of them want that and I quite them down a little bit by putting them in the crack of my ass. They quickly decide that they would much rather live in the sweet, warm bush than in my ass crack!

As I place them one by one not my hairy bush one jumps ship immediately and I teach the rest of the crew what happens to naughty tinies that do not so what they are told.

I pop him into my mouth and after hold him harshly between my teeth. I do not crush him because I am not a fan of hearing his tiny bones pop, but I do swallow him down and then talk about how I wonder if he is going to come out undigested or digested.

He seems to make my belly feel bloated but my attention is quickly taken away from that when my pussy hair begins to tickle a little bit. I look down to realize that the three remaining tinies are jumping up and down in my bush and it tickles me when they do so.

This life in the bush may not be that bad all all.... FOR ME!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... n-the-bush
https://www.buddahsplayground.com
Buddah

Re: Giantess Buddah

Postby lukickld » Mon May 04, 2020 8:58 pm

This is a good one :)
lukickld
Site Admin

Postby Buddah » Fri May 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Deeper in the Bush: Vaginal Vore-Shrinking-Tiny Man Punished

This clip includes: Shrinking Fetish, Giantess Fetish, Giantess, Cruel Giantess, Punishment for Tiny Man, Vaginal Vore, Tiny Man in Bush, Tiny Man in Ass, Forced Ass Sniffing, Ass Shaking and Bouncing, Big Ass, Huge Ass, POV, Close up of Pussy, NUDE, Big Tits, Bush, hairy Bush, Big Tits, Fat Ass, Curvy, Redhead and more.

I am a gentle giantess, but sometimes I find it necessary to flex my muscle. Sending the crew of tiny men into the bush taught MOST of them a lesson.

There ALWAYS has to be THAT one person though, right?

I am walking around in search of my tiny shrunken escapee. I explain that his fellow tinies have behaved and stayed in their cage. I search and find him hiding in my shoe.

This is where things get a little ugly. I take him in to the bathroom so that we can be all alone and I explain that a week in the bush did him NO good at all and now he is going to pay the price. I begin by showing him my huge, amazon ass and stuffing him into my crack. I tell him to breath it in real deep and I begin to shake my ass and bounce it up and down. I know that it feels like an earthquake for him, but he has brought this all on himself.

Then I get rally dark bu explaining that I have been letting my bush grown for the last 3 weeks and it has gotten really thick and bushy. I place him right in the crack of my pussy and apply just a little pressure. I get him out just in time to see him gasping for air and I decide to place him right on top of my clitoris (close up POV) and then rub to show him exactly what he is going to need to be doing for the next 2 weeks. His job is to keep me happy and feeling wonderful.

I don’t stop there. I then remove him from my clit and place him into my deep dark tunnel of love.

Yes. THAT tunnel ! He remains there for a little while until I pull him out and continue to torment him. Hopefully THIS trip to the bush will teach him a lesson!

Buddah

Postby Buddah » Fri May 22, 2020 12:06 am

One Way Trip- Hungry Giantess-Shrinking-Vore-Demands of a Giantess for Worship

This clip includes: Giantess, Cruel Giantess, Spit and Drool, Mouth close ups, Threaten to squash you with Amazon Ass, Place you in her Hairy Bush, Squash you in between her Huge Ass Cheeks,Step on You with huge Feet, Squish between breasts, Giantess Worship, Redhead, Tiny Man Scenarios and more

You'd better run, I am awful hungry! Your giantess has woke up in quite a fowl mood today and YOU are reaping the harsh repercussions of her mood. She stand SO tall and huge. You are well aware of the fact that she could end you with one stomp or one swallow.

She lays the law down to you today and begins by showing you in detail how she could make you meet your demise. Will it be but one single drop of her drool? Will she pop you into her huge mouth? Will she sit and torment you with her huge amazon ass? Maybe she will put you in her massive cleavage or stick you in the crack of her deep, dark bush. She talks in detail how you may have to use your last bit of strength to push back the mountain of flesh just to catch your breath.

What has gotten into her? Why is she so upset? She is normally such a gentle, loving giantess. Your questions and confusion will have to wait. you normally love to see her beautiful bright red lips, but today they make fear pulse through your tiny veins.All you can do for now is follow her demands.

She explains that she has allowed you to live on her body long enough. You are finally going to have to learn to pay your own way by trading out worshiping and grooming your huge giantess. Go ahead and make plans to set out for a weeks long travel to go to her huge mountains and begin to climb in order to scrub her nipples and breasts. She also tells you about all of the other tasks you may want to consider if you plan on remaining on her.

You will scrub, clean, groom and worship or she says she will just pop her into her huge mouth. She shows you every last detail of her huge beautiful body and explains her new demands as you tremble and await your fate. You have lived-in sheer bliss for so long and can't imagine what has caused this cruel behavior. She does lift you into her hand and bring you to her ear to hear what you have to offer her and states that she will show a small amount of tenderness by giving you 24 hours to prepare your offer. You hurry to the rest of your small village and call for an emergency meeting so that you can brainstorm on what you may all offer your giantess. Will it be enough? One can only hope !

Buddah

Postby Buddah » Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Giantess Island- Giantess-Vore-Drool with Both Mean and Gentle Giantess

Giants are scary. NO matter how gentle, how loving, they still strike fear in the average size person. Many years ago they were rendered un responsive by copius amounts of tranquilizers and all transported to an island deep in the middle of nowhere. Isolated and alone. The giants could easily escape, but the heartache of knowing they are not wanted keeps them on the “Island of the Giants”.

They maintain by scooping sharks, whales and fish out of the ocean and drink fresh water from the waterfall. They have even managed to make their own clothing out of old parachutes and things they have found in the wilderness. Some of the clothing looks exactly like real business attire and nice clothing items.

Every year they host a party where they can take center stage and act out a “normal size person”. Some enjoy portraying naughty secretary. Others enjoy taunting and teasing their prey.

The video you are about to see will show you a day in the life of the giants party.

Your first giantess is Brittany. She was a secretary in her “former life”. She waits every year to get on stage ( a large dirt road they have cleared in the forrest ) and simply reenact the days of taking dictation from her boss. The lovely giantess’s have created sheets of paper from the sails of abandoned sail boats and pens out of plastic tubing from beneath the drains in the city. They pour tar into the pipes and place a capsule not he end to create an ink pen.They sometimes sneak into the city into the wee hours of the morning to collect items that can use on the island.

Britany is a long legged brunette wearing eye glasses and black high heels. She sports a lovely business / secretary dress and enjoy teasing her boss seductively. She really does miss those days and can’t wait to just act “ normal size” if only for a few moments.

You next giantess is one of your larger ones.Meet Alexandria. She is a redheaded “spitfire” in my opinion I hate to say it, but she is one of the reasons giants scare people. She enjoys instilling fear and servitude from her tiny prey. Taunting them by threatening to make them swim in her drool and pop them in her mouth. She considers herself a goddess and demands all to serve her while in her presence. Threatening to squash you with her gigantic feet and horribly shows you huge portal that she threatens to shove men into so that they may experience “vaginal vore” She uses the term “power of the pussy” in an entirely different way than the average woman.

Your third giantess is a red haired, curly headed amazon names Cynthia. She is wearing a tight black corset and leather gloves. She is another giantess who enjoys her power immensely. She lived her whole giantess life threatening and making sure that entire cities knew they were nothing more than prey to her. Victims. Living in fear of their powerful giant goddess. She shows you how she used to treat her tiny villages and seems to remember exactly how she did it as if it was yesterday.

She enjoys shrinking down her tiny pray and popping them into her gigantic mouth like a kernel of popcorn! She leans over to the crowd and shows everyone ow she licks and drools to intimidate her food.

The giantess's putting on the show this year didn't want to end things on that scary note, so they let there sweetest giantess wrap things up by recreating the very moment she met her loving, tender tiny person. She is by far the gentlest and kindest giant on the island!

Buddah

Postby Buddah » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:04 am

Sorry Tiny Dude- Unaware Giantess- Vore-Huge Giantess Eats her Tiny Prey withouut even knowing it

Unaware GIANTESS turns into VORE as she almost squashes you under her huge ass and nearly steps on you. Squished by huge boob and squished between cleavage, Sat on, Stepped on and then swallowed, devoured, eaten alive, Kind Giantess, Prey, Accidental Vore, Undigested, mouth Close ups, Chewing, Eating,POV Sat on, POV Stepped on, POV Squashed with Boob, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Thong, Mouth Close ups, Eating & more

"I am so sorry tiny dude". That is all that's left to say at this point. I thought I heard voices from theater room so I went it not the living room wearing my neon pink tank top and my thong. I looked round around but never did see anyone so I sat down to wait. Unbeknownst to me YOU were there. You had been shrunk almost microscopic and I didn't even see you as my huge, gigantic ass almost squashed you! I am unsure of the process this time, but you SHOULD be well aware the dangers that lurk in a giantesses world for such a tiny man like yourself.

I then heard a small tiny voice coming from the carpet (or so I thought) and came VERY close to squishing you like a flea beneath my huge, gigantic feet. I am so close that you felt the wind off of them when I was about to unknowingly step on you!
I then decide to lay down for a nap and my huge boob almost fell right on top of your o you then climbed into my cleavage and almost got squished between my two huge boobs. They are as big as mountains to you when you are this small!

I finally decide to treat myself to a yummy cupcake that I have been waiting on all day long. I go to the kitchen, open the cupcake container and then walk to the drawer to get out something to spread my frosting with and then sit the container of pink fluffy frosting right next to my cupcake.

I spread on my frosting and take huge bite. I felt some kind of crunch, but continued eating because it tasted SO yummy. After I finished my cupcake I then realized that it may have indeed been YOU that was the crunch in my cupcake! I felt horrible and all Knew to say was " Sorry tiny dude". All we could do at this point was to wait for digestion and hope that you come out in one piece in the toilet. Who knows, maybe you will live to tell this story!

If not- I really am sorry tiny dude!

Buddah

Return to Giantess