[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:29 pm

Kiss Miss Feet - 3545

Son of slave and bitch, now kneel down to read the words behind.
Want to lick my feet? Do you want to smell my stockings? Do you want me to put my toes in your tongue? Do you want me to cover your nose with my feet? Do you want me to put my foot in your throat? Do you want me to pay you enough? Do you want to shoot semen on my feet?
Now, buy the movie Kiss Miss Feet - 3545, release your desire, masturbate to my feet, imagine that you have my toes, and smell all the smells on my silk stockings. My feet are holding your penis and feet. Your penis is about to burst. I use my toes to clamp your penis head to prevent you from ejaculating. The other foot kicks and rubs your testicles. You can't help it Now, you're having an orgasm and you're shooting a lot of semen on my feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Shoeless at the fair 41 (wmv)

This beautiful and young girl, working in an european fair, decided to remove her pumps and continues her work wearing just Slippers. She is elegant and wears stockings too. She is Shoeless all time and makes a lot of Foot Resting in different positions, showing her toes and soles too. REAL CANDID. Resolution video 720x576 with audio. Windows Media Video version. IMPORTANT NOTICE:The clips are for your private use only.NO RESELLING. POSTING ON WEBSITES LIKE YOUTUBE IS NOT ALLOWED. COPYRIGHT BY C.S.R.O

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Foot teasing on a date - POV

Daniela is your date and you already had your nice dinner, few bottles of wine and you're at her home. She's so pretty and so playful right now and you both know where this is going.
But she knows one more thing about you - that you're all into feet. Especially bare feet, moist and sexy as hers are right now. Daniela wants to enjoy this and she starts to tease you with her feet. Playing with them, wiggling her toes and putting them so close to you that you can't hide your arousal any more.
It's time to show her what you really like about feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Getting my feet extremely sweaty for you! (small version)

Come a little closer and see what I'm preparing for you! I've put plastic bags around my feet, sealed it with duct tape and then put on socks and hiking boots - all to get my feet really sweaty for you in the next few hours! I'll go for a long walk and in the meantime my feet won't have a change to breathe - so they'll just get more and more sweaty in the warm socks and boots! And when I get back, I'll show them to you, show you the moisture in the plastic bags - and then I'll unwrap them for you and put my moist sweaty feet on your nose! How does it smell, slave?! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you, send me an email!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:34 pm

my shoe is stolen and thrown into the water HD wmv 1920x1080

I'm going for a walk in the park. It's cold today. I sat on a bench and rest. I relax my feet and slip out of my shoes and put the shoes back on. They are comfortable pumps. I like to walk with these shoes. After a while a stranger comes by. I thought he was going past. But he stops with me, steals my shoe and throws the shoe into the lake. The shoe flies so far into the lake that I can no longer get the shoe out. The stranger has left and I stand here alone with only one shoe. I still have to walk far. My nylon foot will get very dirty.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:01 am

Feet Foot Fetish Domination Humiliation Slave Training BDSM Femdom Trampling High Heels Shoeplay Dangling Soles Legs Stockings Socks - 1660

Son of slave and bitch, now kneel down to read the words behind.
Want to lick my feet? Do you want to smell my stockings? Do you want me to put my toes in your tongue? Do you want me to cover your nose with my feet? Do you want me to put my foot in your throat? Do you want me to pay you enough? Do you want to shoot semen on my feet?
Now, buy the movie Feet Foot Fetish Domination Humiliation Slave Training BDSM Femdom Trampling High Heels Shoeplay Dangling Soles Legs Stockings Socks - 1660, release your desire, masturbate to my feet, imagine that you have my toes, and smell all the smells on my silk stockings. My feet are holding your penis and feet. Your penis is about to burst. I use my toes to clamp your penis head to prevent you from ejaculating. The other foot kicks and rubs your testicles. You can't help it Now, you're having an orgasm and you're shooting a lot of semen on my feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:03 am

2 girls play footsie under the table 2sa

REQUEST:I would like to see a video where 2 girls play footsie under the table on girl with ordinary high heels and the other with long sleeve pants and strappy high heels sandals. The video starts off with the girl with ordinary high heel taking off her high heels and begins rubbing her foot of the other girl. The girl with the long sleeve pants take the straps off her high heels and lets the other girl rub her feet before taking her heels off all the way. Will it be ok if I send you photos and videos of how I would like to video to turn out?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:04 am

Victoria cousin size 9

Bella's cousin Victoria has size 9 meaty soles as well. After a long day i had to see if i could get these shots and luckily they had an open schedule. Enjoy these meaty soles.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:05 am

Aneta is doing some foot posing (ArtNo c00708)

This Czech girl wears some cute white socks in the beginning, then takes them off and poses a little bit for you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:06 am

kuma chun's size 7 and half okinawa soles compilation deal 1080p audio

compilation deal

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to All about Foot fetish