[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:09 am

Pedicure Voyeur with Mia Kalani - WMV (HD1080p)

Marvelous Mia Kalani is making a trip to the nail salon and you’ve been invited along. It’s time for Mia to have her pedicure updated and there is a front row seat reserved for you. She has the most spectacular size six-and-a-half feet you’ve ever seen. Her slender feet and perfectly symmetrical toes are a sight to behold. See the close up sight of these pretty petite feet getting the full treatment. Hear the sounds of her soles being scrubbed to maintain that wonderful softness of her young feet. The cameraman really doesn’t care whose watching as he leans in for the shot. He has only one thing in mind and it completely blocks out every other concern. Mia Kalani gets the full royal spa treatment and what a superb scene it is to observe. Keep your eyes peeled for these pretty feet on the street.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:10 am

Foot and Upskirt Edging Game HD WMV

This is a sexual frustration/ denial, edging game for the upskirt tease and/ or footlover. Don't worry, all shall be explained. Just listen carefully and follow my rules. This game includes an extended 4 day task, with fines and instructions, for the very real possibility of temporary failures/ set backs to FULLY game completion.
Featuring; Upskirt Tease, Flip Flops, Barefeet, Foot Fetish, Upskirt Peeks, JOI, Masturbation Games, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Edging Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Camel Toe, and Erotic Non-Nude.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:11 am

Clair small size 2 and Barry

Found Claire and she was walking the store in only socks so i knew she would be cool with me getting shots of those soles. She started going barefoot awhile ago and her feet are the smallest ive seen. Her feet are size 2, she cant even fit size 5! Her soles, surprisingly, had an arch to them and were cute. Enjoy these soles guys.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:11 am

new Sexy socks and feet of Vietnamese models 114 SD

Sexy socks and feet of Vietnamese models

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:13 am

Unethical Job Interview

So I need a new assistant. The job is super easy and casual. Your resume looks great too. I keep noticing you checking out my feet. I hope it doesn’t bother you that I took my shoes off. Actually.... I’m starting to think it’s quite the opposite. I can see your dick getting harder through your pants.. This is interesting, because I actually love when men give my feet attention. Okay this might seem crazy but I can’t pass up this opportunity. This is going to be a job interview you won’t forget.....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:08 pm

Amy bunions and Eliza

Amy retired teacher feet found her looking for cards and had to get some pics of those feet. She had lime green toes and some dry soles due to the hot weather. Did not get to shove these soles in my face but sure wanted to.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:09 pm

FORCED TO BE A FOOT SLUT - BRUTAL FOOT LICKER TRAINING WITH SLAPPING AND WHIPPING - MOBILE (854x480)

I needed to teach my slave lesson he won't forget - how to clean my feet properly. He is just a normal fot slave who really loves to worship and kiss but I wanted him to reach next level. I needed a total slut who will do even the most disgusting things without a word.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Foot Fiending For Big Mama's Big Feet

Mama knows your dirty foot secrets. As you wait eagerly on your knees at the foot of her bed to sniff her BIG feet. Stroking that little ween for big mama’s BIG FEET! Big mama has such beautiful big feet! Size 13 to be exact. Such BIG FEET!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Stephanie Tattoo Artist Size 7 Soles (1080p) HD MP4

So I picked up a friend last week from this tattoo shop. I think this is his 14th or 15th tat because his upper body is like 80% covered now! Anyway, I was really busy when he called me for a ride home and I was about to make up an excuse for not being able to pick him up. But then he said this cute girl who works at the shop was interested in seeing me for a shoot! He goes facetime with his phone with her standing next to him. I then said I'd be there to meet her and to pick him up in 30 minutes!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Ankle Boots and Barely Black Nylon Soles - MP4 1080p HD

A nice up close view of my feet underneath my chair while I am wearing a sexy pair of ankle boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to All about Foot fetish