[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Special - 626[FOOT FETISH][FOOT WORSHIP][FOOTJOBS][FOOT DOMINATION][FETISH][FEMALE DOMINATION][HUMILIATION]

[FOOT FETISH][FOOT WORSHIP][TRAMPLING][FOOTJOBS][PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS][FOOT DOMINATION][HUMILIATION][HIGH HEELS][FETISH][SHOE FETISH][SOLES][LEGS][FOOT HUMILIATION][SOCKS][FOOT SMELLING][FOOT SLAVE TRAINING][BAREFOOT][SHOEJOB][FOOT GAGGING][FOOT SMOTHER][SOCK SMELLING][GARTER AND STOCKINGS][FOOT PLAY][PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS][FEET JOI][TOENAIL FETISH][TOE WIGGLING][TOEJOBS][SOCKJOBS][POV FOOT WORSHIP][TOE SUCKING][TOE FETISH][SELF SUCKING][LEGJOBS][TICKLING][FOOT TICKLING]
Son of slave and bitch, now kneel down to read the words behind.
Want to lick my feet? Do you want to smell my stockings? Do you want me to put my toes in your tongue? Do you want me to cover your nose with my feet? Do you want me to put my foot in your throat? Do you want me to pay you enough? Do you want to shoot semen on my feet?
Now, buy the movie Special - 626, release your desire, masturbate to my feet, imagine that you have my toes, and smell all the smells on my silk stockings. My feet are holding your penis and feet. Your penis is about to burst. I use my toes to clamp your penis head to prevent you from ejaculating. The other foot kicks and rubs your testicles. You can't help it Now, you're having an orgasm and you're shooting a lot of semen on my feet.
[FEMALE DOMINATION][FEMDOM POV][FEMDOM][DANGLING][SHOEPLAY][ASIAN]

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm

challenge between Miss Minnie and Queen Vanilla: who has the most beautiful feet?

challenge between Miss Minnie and Queen Vanilla: who has the most beautiful feet?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Anushka's ticklish foot worship 2

Anushka and I are back at it again! I couldn’t stay away from those lovely soles of hers for too long. It was great adding tickling to the foot worship that I released on her, so why not do a sequel ? This time, I kicked it up a notch with some edible oil and some amazing tickle tools. The oil made her feet better than they already do. It also made her feet more ticklish than usual. I loved watching her giggle while being in complete ecstasy. But I loved seeing how it tickled when I applied the flosser to her soles. She was trying to control herself, but it wasn’t working that well. And to think, I was being nice to her about it. Then she really got conflicted when I mixed the best of both worlds by sucking on her toes while tickling her feet. I can talk more about how it was affecting her but I want you to see it for yourself. You’ll love the video starring this beautiful domme brat once you purchase it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Goddess Ella footstool & humanfurniture

Goddess Ella has a collections of humanfurniture at her house. She use them while she smoke her sigaret as footstool and ashtrey. While she totally ignore her slave’s while she do online shopping with their creditcards

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Getting What He Deserves Part 6

Domina M dominates the nimrod with her feet. Teasingly rubbing them all in his face and sticking them in his mouth. Then she makes him pick out a cane which she runs along his body as he is lying at her feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:02 pm

GLORIA - My Sexy Feet On Your Face - Foot Fetish POV

Tattooed and bratty Gloria has really beautiful feet with soft soles! She is just back from the class and she rests her feet on the table to relax. She teases you with her shoes for a minute and after she removes her shoes and teases you with her socks for a minute more. Gloria knows that has your attention and she removes her socks, bringing her beautiful creamy soles as near to your face as can be! She teases you with her sexy feet, crossing angles, stretching and wriggling her toes, how sensual and sexy she is! She knows how hungry you are for them, your face is almost inside her soles!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Adriana shoeplay and dipping in high heels - Update 12260 UHD 4K

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Fun Fight and Footfight with Serena #1 - 640p MP4

Sweet Serena pins a guy on the bed and forces him to suck und lick her bare feet. She sits and his throat and pins his arms with her legs before she presses her feet on his face and into his mouth. She laughs about him and his weakness. A sweet young girl is stronger than him and he does all she wants form him.. the winning girl.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Cum for My feet in 30 seconds-15 seconds-5 seconds

You want to be trained to be a premature ejaculator for My bare feet. There is 3 sessions on this clip. I teach you to jerk off and cum to My feet in only 30 seconds. Then I switch it up to 15 seconds and resulting in a 5 seconds embarrassing premature ejaculation. I encourage you to stroke fast and hard.l laugh and humiliate you. At the end I say : « You are officially a premature ejaculator ».

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:07 pm

Tickling her BIG BBW feet

Short video with our HUGE BBW girl Maty where her big feet are being tickled. Everything is shot up close with detail of Maty's feet and especially soles. She has nice meaty chubby feet and they feel great being on your face and also being tickled on their soft spots :).
Ejnoy!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to All about Foot fetish