[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Buddahs Playground Face Sitting Clips

Buddahs Playground Face Sitting Clips

Buddahs Playground Face Sitting Clips

Postby Buddah » Tue May 26, 2020 1:59 am

Show Down with My Bush and Your Face-POV Face Sitting with Hairy Bush-FemDom-Humiliation-Pussy and Ass Smother

This clip includes:Face Sitting,Tit Smothering, Ass Smothering,Pussy Smothering, Smothered with Bush, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Breath Play, Humiliation, Ass Smother, Pussy Smother, Laugh at You, Degrading, Light Humiliation, Loser, Loser Symbol, Thong Panties, Hairy Bush, Slave Training, Alpha Female, Beta Male, big Tits, Fat Ass, Big Ass, Redhead, Teasing and Taunting + more

It’s time for a showdown. My bush-your face. Filmed POV you will take your humiliation like a champ.

Can you hand it/ You might want to take a deep breath when you feel the hair of my bush tickle your face. How long will I sit? Although I am a mere 125 pounds I feel like 300 when I smother you will my pussy. The weight comes down on you hard and you find yourself trying to move from side to side as I laugh at you.

I have returned from a day in the park and I know that my pussy and ass have been sweating in my thong. That is what you deserve though. breath me in. Lick up all of my juices. Kiss my ass right here on my cheek where I point out. Lick it where I tell you too.Clean me up like a good boy. Slave boys like you are only good for a face sitting session. Only good to clean my pussy and my ass. Be sure to get in there real deep. Breath me in..lick up every last ounce of my juices.I know how weak you are, so I will tell you that you only receive light, teasing, taunting humiliation while I tease and laugh at you. We both know what a loser you are, so you should be use to hearing that name often.

https://www.buddahsplayground.com
Buddah

Return to Face sitting